EDGE Extended one.92.3
What’s during this EDGE Extended one.92.3
Fixed level choice and minimap positioning on high resolution screens
Fixed screen size on tablets that have a 4:3 ratio
EDGE Extended one.92.3, Mobigame’s multi-awarded and critically acclaimed game is currently on Android!
Develop your telekinetic strength by pushing a Cube at intervals a geometrical universe. however beware! you're not alone…
EDGE Extended introduces a different 3D graphics engine, forty eight original levels, twenty three distinctive tunes and new gameplay mechanics. Platforms, enigmas and reflexes mix to create EDGE Extended an expensive and comprehensive game.
• a clever game ideally fitted to mobile devices
• forty eight all-new levels (completely completely different from the first EDGE)
• twenty three distinctive tunes!
• New 3D graphic engine
• A simple, habit-forming game for each form of player
USER REVIEWS:
Runs phenomenally well on Nexus seven and Galaxy Nexus. however there's space for improvement within the controls. Please implement a virtual joystick.
Super cool game with cool graphics and original gameplay that's fun to play. Switch to the “arrows” management mode.
I’m completely excited that you just guys set to develop this game for Android! I bear in mind a protracted time agone I treasured enjoying Edge on my iPod bit, and currently i buy to play the extended version on my SGS2, with fifteen additional levels to boot!!! Holy Crap, nice JOB MOBIGAME! <3
A must own title for Xperia Play, fantastic game with good controls. wanting forward to future Xperia Play optimized titles from this amazing developer. I had been waiting forever to shop for this and currently support has been additional snap it up!
I think it's definitely worth the cash. my solely criticism is that u typically can’t tell specifically wherever u square measure on the 3d plain attributable to white illusion
http://www.devitrianto.com/feed
No comments:
Post a Comment